[Blueboard] 39th University Service Awards for the Year 2016

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Tue Jan 31 10:41:11 PHT 2017

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           39th University Service Awards for the Year
2016

On 16-17 February 2017, University personnel (administrators, faculty,
professionals and staff) are invited to come together to honor colleagues
for generous and loyal service.

The main awarding ceremony will be held at the Ateneo High School Covered
Courts on Thursday, 16 February 2017 at 3:00 pm.

I request the Unit Heads to adjust class and work schedules accordingly.

The Presidential Luncheon in honor of Special Awardees (those who have
rendered 25 years of service and above) will be held at the Singson Hall
(Auditorium), Grade School, on Friday, 17 February 2017.

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila University, I congratulate all our
awardees. May we all find strength and inspiration to continue with the
mission we have chosen, which mission in a mysteriously gracious way has
also chosen us.

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President