[Blueboard] ACT's 85th Musical Production Invitational Show

Jocelyn S. Cauilan jcauilan at ateneo.edu
Thu Jan 26 13:33:14 PHT 2017

TO:        THE ATENEO GRADE SCHOOL COMMUNITY

RE:         THE ACT’S 85TH MUSICAL PRODUCTION

Greetings of Peace!

For its 85th production, the Ateneo Children’s Theatre will once again
stage a one-of-a-kind musical play.

*[image: Inline image 1]*

Genre: Light Drama / Comedy/ Musical

Adapted for the stage by Mr. Jethro Nino P. Tenorio

>From an original story by Ms. Christine S. Bellen

*“Charge!” shouts Filemon Mamon, raising his arms that shook with fat.  He
dreams of playing the revolutionary hero Andres Bonifacio for the school
play.*

*Do lead roles only go to skinny people?*

*Let us find out and learn a thing or two about the value of nutrition,
health and well-being in our lives.*

All faculty and staff of the Ateneo de Manila University, their immediate
families and all our Jesuit priests and brothers are invited to watch the
play on any of these two dates:

January 31 (Tuesday)                   INVITATIONAL SHOW         Irwin
Theater   6:00 PM

February 1 (Wednesday)            INVITATIONAL SHOW      Irwin Theater
6:00 PM

 Once again, this year promises to be an exciting one for all of us.
Please support the play through your presence as we all aim to keep the
flames of theater and the arts burning in the minds and hearts of our young
Ateneans.

Thank you very much.

Mr. Jervy M. Robles
   Mr. Jose Antonio P. Salvador