[Blueboard] Power Interruption - Katipunan Grid

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Thu Jan 26 09:17:48 PHT 2017

Date                :         26 January 2017

Memo to          :         The University Community

>From               :          Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                   Director

Subject            :         ​Power Interruption - Katipunan Grid​

​Please be informed that we are experiencing power outage for all buildings
under the Katipunan Grid since 5AM today. This was due to a power fuse cut
out fault that happened at about 3AM at Gate 3 Annex power supply entry
pole.

For your necessary reference, herewith list of buildings that were affected​

*Katipunan Grid:*

   - Xavier Hall
   - Faber Hall
   - Gonzaga Hall
   - Berchmans Hall
   - Kostka Hall
   - Matteo Ricci Study Hall
   - Horacio Dela Costa Hall
   - Old Rizal Library
   - New Rizal Library
   - Faura Hall
   - Schmitt Hall (Chemistry Building)
   - Science Education Complex (SEC Building)
   - Dr. Rosita and Ricardo Leong Hall
   - Social Sciences Building
   - MVP Center for Student Leadership (MVP-CSL)
   - John Gokongwei School of Management (JGSOM)
   - John Gokongwei Student Enterprise Center (JSEC)
   - PLDT Convergent Technologies Center (PLDT-CTC)
   - Benigno Mayo Hall
   - Institute of Social Order  (ISO)
      - Walter Hogan Hall
         - John J. Carrol Institute on Church & Social Issues  (JJCICSI)
      - Social Development Complex
      - Center for Community Services (CCS Hall)
      - Frank lynch Hall
      - Hoffner Hall
   - University Dorm (UD)
   - Ateneo Single Faculty Housing
   - Philippine Institute of Pure and Applied Chemistry  (PIPAC)
   - ​Jesuit Health and Wellness Center (JHWC)​

 *Connected to the Katipunan Grid*
- Ateneo High School
- Moro Lorenzo Sports Complex (MLSC)
- East Asian Pastoral Institute (EAPI)
- Bellarmine Hall
- Jesuit Residence (JR)
- Church of Gesu
- John Pollock Renewal Center
- Ateneo Senior High School

Since early this morning ​emergency support technical personnel have
been ​deployed
for necessary systems assessment, repairs and genset activation.
We will provide necessary updates in due course.

For further concerns, please contact us at ​local 4118  /  09988445404

​We regret for any inconvenience caused .

Thank you and we hope for kind understanding.​

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

Please email comments to: *Arch. Michael M. Canlas* at mmcanlas at ateneo.edu