[Blueboard] Invite to Launch ATNO 1: The First Ateneo Eco Car Launch

Ma. Catherine I. Dela Cruz mdelacruz at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 25 17:18:41 PHT 2017

We invite the Ateneo community to the * Launch ATNO 1: The First Ateneo Eco
Car Launch* on  January 26, Thursday 5pm at Bellarmine Field.

The Shell Eco-Marathon Racing Team of the Department of ECCE will compete
in the upcoming Shell Eco-Marathon Asia in Singapore this coming March. As
representatives of the Ateneo community, we deem it necessary to show
Ateneans the car that would represent our university on the international
eco-marathon tracks. Through this, we aim to be able to successfully
showcase an Atenean masterpiece to the community that made it possible.

We are looking forward in achieving this endeavor with you. Thank you!

Respectfully,

AtenECO Team

Ma. Catherine* "Irene" *dela Cruz
Dept of Electronics, Computer and Communications Engineering
3F Faura Hall, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, QC
Trunkline (+632) 426 6001 local 5641
Telefax    (+632) 426 5436