[Blueboard] FINAL LIST OF AWARDEES FOR 39th USA YEAR 2016

Policy Development and HR Relations [HRMOD] hr.relations.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:31:49 PHT 2017

​

MEMO TO      :           The University Community

FROM             :           Maria Victoria T. Cortez

                                   Director

RE                  :           FINAL LIST OF AWARDEES FOR 39th USA FOR
YEAR 2016

We are pleased to announce the final list of awardees for this year’s
University Service Awards which will be held on 16 February 2017, at the
High School Covered Courts.  Similar lists were given to your respective
unit representatives to the USA Committee.

We congratulate all our awardees for their dedication and contribution in
the mission of the University!