[Blueboard] [EVENT] What are the risks in undertaking service learning? How can we manage these risks?

gadarlo at ateneo.edu gadarlo at ateneo.edu
Thu Jan 12 20:22:42 PHT 2017

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Registration

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScy4clnasib3GKazWw7p81Lpw9YT8YYW6tTjzw7NfzW9QFRyA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

HAPPY 2017!

On the start of this new semester, we would like to invite you to a Service
Learning and Civic Engagement Discussion on the risks of undertaking
service learning and the ways we can manage these risks. This will be on
Monday, 23 January 2017, at 5PM in CTC-414. We hope you can make it so that
we can manage the risks that go along with using service learning as a
method of teaching.

If you can attend this event, please fill up the registration form provided.

We look forward to see you on the 23rd! Thank you very much.

Best regards,
GENEJANE M. ADARLO
Coordinator for Faculty Social Involvement
gadarlo at ateneo.edu
(02) 426 1035

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.