[Blueboard] [ERRATUM] AGSB Business Leadership Summit

Office of the Dean [GSB] dean.gsb at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 28 17:12:28 PHT 2017

Greetings from the Ateneo Graduate School of Business!

I would like to invite you to attend the AGSB Business Leadership Summit
that we are organizing as part of our celebration of our 50th anniversary:
 "*Kickstart Innovation and Grow the Nation*", to be held at the Shangri-la
at the Fort on 16 March 2017, from 9:00am to 5:00pm.

*Perry Chen*, founder of the groundbreaking *New York-based crowdsourcing
platform*, *Kickstarter*, will be coming to Manila for the very first time
and will deliver a keynote address that will focus on how we can turn ideas
into funded realities, the same way he was able to raise $1.9 Billion to
fund 257,000 projects through crowdfunding.

*Tom Oliver*, *International best-selling author of "Nothing is Impossible"*,
will share with us the same techniques he has taught such business
luminaries as Richard Branson, Bono, the Dalai Lama and Deepak Chopra for
turning their wildest dreams into tangible reality.

The profiles of our other speakers and more details re this event are
provided in the attached poster.

Tickets for this event are priced at P12,000 per person.  However, as our
thank you to our faculty who have invested so much of their time and energy
to AGSB, we would like to make this learning opportunity available to *AGSB*
 *Faculty *at the highly discounted rate of only *P5,000*!  If you would
like to avail of this offer (for your personal use only), get in touch with
our event secretariat at telephone number 830-2050, or email us at
forums.gsb at ateneo.edu.

[image: Header Image]
[image: Header Image]
<https://agsbsummit.com/regph/register/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=edm_invite&utm_medium=email>

Learn how to create the culture of innovation in your
company and transform both your organization
and society at large.

FEATURING

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MANILA, PERRY CHEN,

FOUNDER OF KICKSTARTER
[image: Header Image]

*STARTING UP AND GROWING UP FOR START-UPS.* How do you turn your creative
ideas into funded realities? With nothing but an idea, New York artist
Perry Chen worked to create something truly innovative: a crowdfunding
platform that would help people get funding for their own ideas. Thus was
born Kickstarter, now one of the world’s most recognized platforms for
crowdfunding. Hear the story of how Perry Chen worked to raise $1.9 billion
in capital to fund 257,000 projects through crowdfunding. And, in the
process, learn how you too can get your own ideas funded.

AND TOM OLIVER,

INNOVATION GURU, FORTUNE 500 CONSULTANT,

& COACH TO THE WORLD’S TOP CEOs
[image: Header Image]

*DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF GLOBAL BRAND TITANS LIKE GOOGLE AND APPLE TO
BECOME MASTERS OF INNOVATION.* How do you become a master of innovation to
create breakthrough ideas for your business? Find out the principles, best
practices, tools and insights that the world’s most successful startups and
top global brands apply to produce creativity and innovation at the highest
level. Tom Oliver-a self-made and award-winning global social entrepreneur,
Fortune 500 consultant, music producer, professor, and author of the
International Best Seller “Nothing Is Impossible”-will share the same
secrets that he has shared with famous CEOs like Richard Branson and the
world’s top global brands from Coca Cola to eBay and Google so that you too
can become a master of creativity and turn your business into a powerhouse
of innovation.
[image: Header Image]

JJ ATENCIO – 8990 Holdings Inc.

Chief Executive Officer and President

*FINDING GOLD IN THE DEEP BROAD C.* Real estate developers traditionally
target the AB market, leaving out the broad C/D market – and the majority
of Filipinos. Learn how 8990 Holdings, through DECA Homes, successfully
focused on low-cost housing for the average Filipino – and reaped the
rewards of targeting an untapped market. Discover how JJ Atencio challenged
the existing mindsets in the housing industry and grew his company to a
P34.9 billion listed corporation in just 12 years.
[image: Header Image]

YSMAEL BAYSA – Jollibee Foods Corporation

Vice President, Corporate Finance
and Chief Financial Officer

*HOW SMALL FARMERS CAN GIVE BIG SAVINGS.* Today’s supply chains rely on
large companies for cost-efficiencies. So, committing to get supplies from
small, Filipino farmers open up large risks from quality control to timely
deliveries. But Jollibee saw an opportunity and now sources their vegetable
supplies from small farmers—reaping big savings on their purchases, while
helping Filipino farmers grow. Jollibee CFO Ysmael Baysa will be providing
inspirational ideas on how you too can reduce costs for your own business.
[image: Header Image]

PAOLO BORROMEO – Ayala Corporation

Group Head, Corporate Strategy and Development

*A NEW PRESCRIPTION FOR FASTER GROWTH.* Ayala Corporation has already
blazed paths of success in industries ranging from banking to
telecommunications. Now it has entered healthcare, with the goal of
providing affordable, quality healthcare to Filipinos. Be part of Ayala’s
journey in this growth industry and uncover the many new opportunities
unfolding in healthcare. Learn why, after 180 years, Ayala decided to
invest its resources back into the industry that was the root of its
success, when it started out as Botica Zobel.
[image: Header Image]

LAURENCE CUA – Uber Philippines

General Manager

*SHARING SUCCESS IN A SHARING ECONOMY.* Hear the inside story of how Uber
drove its vision of a sharing economy to fruition, and became the world’s
most valuable start-up. Now worth $70 billion, Uber has 30 million monthly
users in more than 425 cities. While the logic of a sharing economy is
unassailable, implementing the idea in a bureaucratic environment—resistant
to change—can also prove to be impossible. Find out how Uber managed its
way through the tough regulatory maze of the Philippines – and allowed
Filipinos to be a part of the sharing economy.

EARLY BIRD RATE:

Php 10,000 (up to March 3, 2017)

REGULAR RATE:

Php 12,000 per participant

GROUP RATE:

Pay for 4, Get 1 Free

For questions, email *forums.gsb at ateneo.edu <forums.gsb at ateneo.edu>*
or contact *(02) 830-2050 and (02) 899-7691 loc 2227 or 2210*

Visit agsbsummit.com
[image: Header Image]