[Blueboard] New Release from Jesuit Communications (JesCom)

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Fri Feb 24 16:41:53 PHT 2017

Looking for a good book to read?

Check out the most recent published book by JesCom entitled */FOOD FOR
THOUGHT, Parables from A to Z/* written *by Fr. Salvador "Buddy" C. Wee,
SJ*.  Fr. Buddy teaches Religious Studies and Philosophy at the Ateneo
de Zamboanga University.

"Life has so many things to teach us, if only we know how to stop, look,
listen, and learn.  We listen to many teachers and experts with their
complicated explanations, yet we have much to learn from the greatest
teacher of all:  life itself."
(From the Introduction)

*/FOOD FOR THOUGHT (F4T), Parables from A to Z/*  contains 211 parables.
These */F4T/* parables can also be food for the soul and even food for
the funny bone.

Retail Price: P230.00.

*GET A COPY NOW*  at JesCom's Tanging Yaman outlets at Sonolux Building
and Atrium SM Megamall.
For bulk orders, call 4265971 local 112 or 113.

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

“Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM ”
- Earl Shaof