[Blueboard] ArtSpeak with Ferran Barenblit, 14 February, Tuesday 5pm

Ateneo Art Gallery aag at ateneo.edu
Mon Feb 13 14:58:12 PHT 2017

ArtSpeak with Ferran Barenblit, 14 February, 5pm

As we prepare to inaugurate Arete, the multi-disciplinary hub dedicated to
cultivating the spirit of creativity and innovation, we look at other
institutions that have likewise made a commitment to creating possibilities
for the development of new knowledge by bringing together people of diverse
orientations.

Ferran Barenbilt, Director of MACBA will speak about PEI, the Independent
Studies program of their museum. The Independent Studies Program (PEI after
its Spanish acronym) is a learning laboratory that that takes place inside
and outside the museum institution, and whose main aim is to develop
critical thought from the intersection of artistic practices, social
sciences and political and institutional interventions.

Learn more about MACBA's PEI on 14 February, Tuesday 5pm at Ateneo Art
Gallery. This ArtSpeak is presented in cooperation with Embajada de España
en Manila and Art Fair Philippines.
ONGOING EXHIBITIONS
The AAG in Review
The Bellarmine Hall (1960-1967)
8 February to 20 May 2017

The AAG in Review
Print and Drawing Room (1997-2005)
8 February to 20 May 2017

Shared Residence
an art project initiated by Poklong Anading

*loan application for AdMU communitywill begin on 1 March 2017*
by Jose Garcia Villa
Curated by Jonathan Chua
and presented in cooperation with Rizal Library
8 February to 28 August 2017

#Luz at 90
Curated by Ambeth R. Ocampo
16 November to 8 April 2017

Ligalig: Art in a Time of Turmoil
*based on the AAG collection of social realist works*
8 February to 27 May 2017
<http://www.yourwebsite.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/ateneoartgallery>
<http://instagram.com/ateneoartgallery>

*Copyright © 2014 Ateneo Art Gallery All rights reserved.*

Our mailing address is:
2/F Rizal Library Special Collections Building
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights
Quezon City, Manila, Philippines 1108

Telephone: (632) 426.6001