[Blueboard] ASSET FOR DISPOSAL - FEBRUARY 2017

Ma. Isabel P. Hugo mhugo at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 10 17:02:27 PHT 2017

We have accumulated a substantial number of assets for transfer or disposal -
  equipment, furniture's,  etc., some are  in good condition.  Interested
departments can review the attached list and inspect the items in their
corresponding locations.

Requests for transfer shall be entertained on a first-come-first-serve
basis until, February 18, 2017, you can email or contact me  at the Central
Purchasing Office for more details.
--
Isabel P. Hugo
Central Purchasing Office