[Blueboard] Call for ID Pictures for AMPC Consumer Card

AMPC ampc at admu.edu.ph
Wed Feb 1 06:01:47 PHT 2017

Dear Patrons,

As presented during the last General Assembly., AMPC will release the AMPC Consumer Card to its members

to enable "cashless and systematically recorded purchases."  Our target date for release is on Saturday, 18 March 2017.

To facilitate printing of the cards on time, kindly submit soft copies of your pictures with the following specifications,

on or before Saturday, 4 February 2017:

        *  1 x 1 ID picture (jpg or bmp format)

        *  Background should be white

        *  You may wear any shirt color except "white" or "blue"

        *  KIndly put Name: ex: Quidlat, Evelyn  (surname, first name)

  * You may submit a hard copy to the AMPC Office if you are unable to send it

     online. Our office is open from 7:30 a,m. to 6:00 p.m.

Please email to  <mailto:ampc at admu.edu.ph> ampc at admu.edu.ph or  <mailto:ladyaangonzales19 at gmail.com> ladyaangonzales19 at gmail.com

                             or evelynquidlat90@ <http://gmail.com/> gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much, and regards.