[Blueboard] JesCom Annual Retreat on Sep 1-3, 2017

Jesuit Communications jcf at admu.edu.ph
Thu Aug 31 10:47:43 +08 2017

Please be informed that Jesuit Communications (JesCom) will hold its
Annual Retreat from September 1 to 3, 2017 (Friday to Sunday).  Our
offices will be closed on these dates.
However, the Tanging Yaman Store at Sonolux Building will be open on
September 2 (Saturday) and September 4 (Monday). Regular office will
resume September 5 (Tuesday).

For your guidance.

Thank you.

Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Seminary Drive,
Ateneo de Manila University,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City,
Philippines
Direct Line: (632) 426-5926
Trunk Line: (632) 426-5971 to 72 loc. 123
website: www.jescom.ph
Ignacio de Loyola <https://www.facebook.com/ignaciomovie/>