[Blueboard] 50% discount on Ateneo Confucius Institute Chinese Language and Culture Classes!

Ateneo Confucius Institute info at ateneoconfucius.com
Thu Aug 24 14:54:34 +08 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

Enrollment is now open for Cycle 44 Chinese Language and Culture classes
at the Confucius Institute at the Ateneo de Manila University.

*We are inviting Ateneo faculty and staff from all units and Jesuits to
avail of our **50**% discount on all tuition fees.*

*Discounted Fees:*

*Basic or Intermediate Chinese -- Php 2,500*

*Advance Chinese -  Php 2,750*

*Corporate Chinese - Php 3,250*

*Special Topics - Php  3,250*

*Chinese Painting - Php 3,250*

*Taichi - Php 2,000*

*(Early Bird Promo does not apply)*

There will be classes available in both Loyola and Salcedo campuses every
Saturdays, Tues-Thursdays. We can also offer special classes for groups of
seven or more students.

You may now enroll online and view our complete schedules, venues and fees.
Please visit our website at www.ateneoconfucius.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ateneoconfucius.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH8jrbYd3ttoTPvVU0SGS59WtSK0A>
or
our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ateneoconfucius.

Deadline of enrollment is on 23 September 2017.

For inquiries, you may contact us via our numbers below.

*Confucius Institute at the Ateneo de Manila University*

*Makati Campus - Main*
Tel (632) 894-4513, 894-4663
Fax (632) 812-5617
6/F Ateneo Professional Schools, #130 H.V. dela Costa St., Salcedo Village,
Makati City 1227

*Loyola Campus*
Tel (632) 426-6001 loc 5288
Fax (632) 929-5397, 926-5118
2/F Ricardo and Dr. Rosita Leong Hall, Ateneo de Manila University,
Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City 1108

www.ateneoconfucius.com