[Blueboard] University OIC

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Wed Aug 16 15:22:06 +08 2017

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           University OIC

I leave Manila on 17 August 2017 to attend the Association of Jesuit
Colleges and Universities – Asia Pacific (AJCU-AP) Annual Meeting which
will be held in Chiang Rai, Thailand.

Atty Jaime G Hofileña, Vice President for Social Development, will be
Officer-in-Charge from 17 to 20 August 2017.

My office has my coordinates while I am in Thailand.

I request your prayers please for productive meetings and safe travel.
Thank you.

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President