[Blueboard] HEALTH CARE PLAN ROADSHOW SCHEDULE CY 2017-2018

Total Rewards [HRMOD] totalrewards.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 8 14:24:35 +08 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

MEMO TO          :                      Members of the AdMU Health Care
Program

MEMO FROM   :                       Maria Victoria T. Cortez
                                                Director

SUBJECT          :                      *HEALTH CARE
PLAN ROADSHOW SCHEDULE CY 2017-2018*

Consistent with what we have done in previous years, the Office of Human
Resource Management and Organization Development together with the
representatives of Lacson & Lacson Insurance Brokers, Inc. will be
conducting a roadshow presentation to orient all members regarding the
features and benefits of our health care plan and critical illness benefit.

*UNIT*

*DAY*

*DATE/TIME*

*VENUE*