[Blueboard] INVITATION: ISO EXHIBIT AND PRODUCT BOOTHS ON AUGUST 8, 2017

Marie Alum de la Rosa marie_delarosa at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 17:54:48 +08 2017

Dear Ateneo Community,
We are happy to share that the Institute of Social Order is now 70 years old! To celebrate this special occasion, the ISO will be having an exhibit tomorrow, August 8, 2017, at the Room 2 of the Walter Hogan Conference Center.
Get to know us! Know more about the ISO's rich history of walking with the marginalized sectors since 1947 by visiting the ISO Exhibit at Room 2.
Buy local! Our fisherfolk partners from Quezon, Camarines, Palawan and La Union, as well as partners from the Non-Timber Forest Product/ Custom Made Craft Center will be setting up booths in the first floor of Walter Hogan Conference Center. The products range from dried fish, mud crabs (alimango), local delicacies such as dried kibit and busaing, spicy dilis, and handicrafts.
BOOTHS OPEN AT 10:00AM UNTIL 5PM, AUGUST 8, 2017. See you there!

MARIE ALUM DE LA ROSA
Research ManagerResearch and Publication Division, Institute of Social OrderTel. No.: (02) 4266001 local 4836Email: isoritd at yahoo.com, marie_delarosa at yahoo.com
Website: www.iso.org.phFacebook: www.facebook.com/ISO.CBCRM