[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + FELICITAS CORTES URBIZTONDO

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 7 19:59:36 +08 2017

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Please pray for the repose of the soul of* + FELICITAS CORTES URBIZTONDO, *who
passed away today, 7 August 2017, Monday in Davao City at the age of 88.
Mrs. Urbiztondo is the mother of Mrs. Fe Urbiztondo de Jesus, former HumSS
Strand Coordinator of the Ateneo de Manila Senior High School.

Wake details to follow shortly.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mrs. Felicitas Urbiztondo eternal rest,
and to her family, peace and consolation.

*“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor
height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from
the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39)*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant

Be a Light in the Lord!* Sumiklab!*