[Blueboard] AAA Ignatian Month Promo for Lifetime Membership Card

Ateneo Alumni Association Office info at ateneoalumniassociation.org
Thu Aug 3 13:31:24 +08 2017

[image: Inline images 2]

Hey there Atenean!

Avail of our *Ignatian Month Promo* for our lifetime membership card!
Discounted now at Php 2,500 (from Php 3,000) for ALL Ateneo de Manila
University
Alumni

*Promo is valid from July 31 to August 31, 2017*

You may drop by the office at 2F John Pollock Renewal Center or sign up
online at http://ateneoalumniassociation.org/online-form/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fateneoalumniassociation.org%2Fonline-form%2F&h=ATMnYPoUO3SPrYb4JZwdnndcV8pm50vZFgm8yoeloehVo99e7JxJngO2H9EshUQRVehu4KfO0si3X312c6ItphmtzYs52IpyR_OeZBLRlY9oCS-gERyegr5sd38lM6IIAcV9MwKDlDZDUjV-Cr_yUA&enc=AZNM57-3O8uMla1lc6GwD1kJribAm2BC85FtC4pzwLMhXiCDgg0KdJJhFBj5gVgnlaiMcvRmGBsadsPpdtHufZi2ttiy8TXB39afJ1sHOe1CN73KH-SMAn_0WHllHRKRyBfn1wknEvc82immja2ZDeXLqJlhkhIo0QGTmLKGMWQtF3sk_Uh9J39cRp_SZJ3S8XM&s=1>
[image: Inline images 1]

Who are Ateneo Alumni?

All men and women who have had at least 2 years residency (4 semesters as a
student) in the Ateneo de Manila, or 10 years as member of its faculty or
staff, are deemed Ateneo alumni (based on the by-laws of the AAA). All
graduates of any of the academic units of the Ateneo de Manila (i.e.
gradeschool, high school, senior high school, Loyola schools, etc) can be
members and avail of the Ateneo Alumni Association lifetime membership card.

For inquiries, please contact the AAA:
Telephone: 426 6001 local 4689
Email: membership at ateneoalumniassociation.org
Website: ateneoalumniassociation.org