[Blueboard] Power Update - Barangka Grid

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Wed Aug 2 16:58:25 +08 2017

​Date                :
​2 ​
August 2017

Memo to          :           The University Community

>From               :           Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                    Director

Subject            :          ​Power Update - Barangka Grid
​
Please be advised that Meralco has replaced the two units of pole mounted
transformers that were found to be defective. At present, testing of the
Barangka Grid cable system on a building by building basis is still ongoing
due to heavy rains last night and this morning. We expect normal power to
resume by tonight for buildings without any findings once the necessary
tests are completed.

Thank you and we hope for your utmost understanding.

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*