[Blueboard] Ignatian Festival 2017: Ignatian Core Values Shirts
omi at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 1 16:14:04 +08 2017
[image: 20543179_10213864587430949_1011062602_o (1).jpg]
The members of the President's Council did not just turn their Ignatian
on...but they actually put it on!
[image: PC 1.jpg]
[image: PC 2.jpg]
Want to have your own Ignatian value shirt? Avail of the limited edition
Ignatian Festival shirts and make them a reminder to turn your
Cura Personalis On
Tantum Quantum On
Love and Service On
Finding God in All Things On
[image: shirt video thumb.jpg]
The first five offices that will send us through email their picture with
all the seven shirts present will win a prize!
1. Pre-order the shirts through the OMI (P250.00 each). Orders are on a
first come-first served basis.
2. Get the shirts after five office days.
3. Wear the shirt and internalize the Ignatian value it promotes.
4. Have your office picture-taking with all seven shirts worn. (Offices
with more than seven members may have a design worn by more than one
member, as long as all seven are in the picture.)
5. Email us your office picture at omi at ateneo.edu.
6. Wait for the announcement of winners.
7. Winning offices: enjoy the shirts and your prize!
Ignatian Festival 2017: Turning our IGNATIAN On
is brought to us by the IF Organizing Committee
in partnership with
[image: unnamed (1).png]
[image: unnamed (2).png] [image: unnamed (3).png]
We would also like to thank Ms. Debbie Tan (Batch '79) and the Carlos
*OFFICE FOR MISSION AND IDENTITY*
*Ateneo de Manila University*
*Ground Floor, John Pollock Center, *
*Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, *
*Quezon City, Philippines 1108*
*Phone (+632) 426-6001 ext. 4010-4017*
*Telefax (+632) 426-5960*
*Email omi at ateneo.edu <omi at ateneo.edu>*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard