[Blueboard] Ignatian Festival 2017: Ignatian Core Values Shirts

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 1 16:14:04 +08 2017

[image: 20543179_10213864587430949_1011062602_o (1).jpg]

The members of the President's Council did not just turn their Ignatian
on...but they actually put it on!

[image: PC 1.jpg]

[image: PC 2.jpg]

Want to have your own Ignatian value shirt? Avail of the limited edition
Ignatian Festival shirts and make them a reminder to turn your

Magis On

Suscipe On

Discernment On

Cura Personalis On

Tantum Quantum On

Love and Service On

Finding God in All Things On

[image: shirt video thumb.jpg]
<https://biteable.com/watch/ignatian-festival-2017-core-values-shirts-1480685>

The first five offices that will send us through email their picture with
all the seven shirts present will win a prize!

Mechanics are:

1. Pre-order the shirts through the OMI (P250.00 each). Orders are on a
first come-first served basis.

2. Get the shirts after five office days.

3. Wear the shirt and internalize the Ignatian value it promotes.

4. Have your office picture-taking with all seven shirts worn. (Offices
with more than seven members may have a design worn by more than one
member, as long as all seven are in the picture.)

5. Email us your office picture at omi at ateneo.edu.

6. Wait for the announcement of winners.

7. Winning offices: enjoy the shirts and your prize!

Ignatian Festival 2017: Turning our IGNATIAN On

is brought to us by the IF Organizing Committee

in partnership with

[image: unnamed (1).png]

[image: unnamed (2).png]  [image: unnamed (3).png]

We would also like to thank Ms. Debbie Tan (Batch '79) and the Carlos
Family.

--
*OFFICE FOR MISSION AND IDENTITY*
*Ateneo de Manila University*