[Blueboard] ORP Books from Gonzaga

Loyola Schools Bookstore [LS] bookstore.ls at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 1 08:56:27 +08 2017

To All Interested Schools, Departments, Programs, and Offices,

We were already given the green light to donate the books in storage that
belonged to the ORP.

We started doing the inventory on the books that were in the Gonzaga
hallway storage. Before we donate the books to the various partners of
Ateneo, we wanted to give the units an opportunity to check the inventory
and request for some of them to be transferred to their offices for gifts
to visitors or speakers.

You can find a photo of each of the books in our Google drive

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7mNrZtjNXRzOFkxSml1eTNCWlU

Please send us an email indicating which books your office wants.

We would need to remove the books from the premises *no later than August 7*
in order to prepare the temporary space it is occupying for our textbook
selling.

--
*Loyola Schools Bookstore*
Basement MVP Center for Student Leadership

Tel 426-6001 loc 5184 to 5186
Fax 441-0854
Email bookstore.ls at ateneo.edu