[Blueboard] Affair @ the Cenacle

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Tue Apr 25 16:52:12 +08 2017

The Cenacle Sisters would like to invite you all to an afternoon of
goodness and grace.

Join us in celebration of our jubilee year this 2017!

On April 30, Sunday, we will be hosting a fair showcasing products made
and sold by friends of the Cenacle and former retreatants inspired to
share the fruits of their prayers. Cenacle favorites like tapa and
tinapa will also be available for those who have continued in their
craving.

*The fair will be an afternoon of reunions but we will also be graced
with newness as we launch Sr. Bubbles Bandojo's latest album titled /Of
A//ll The Things/ produced by Jesuit Communications Foundaton, Inc.  The
launch will feature  performances by Sr. Susay Valdez, Veepee Pinpin and
Fr. Arnel Aquino, SJ. *

Just as we love each and everyone who has joined in our tables before,
we also look forward to meeting new friends and growing our community.
So, don't forget to bring a friend and share goodness!

See you this Sunday, April 30, 2;00-6:30 PM at the Cenacle Retreat
House, #59 Nicanor Reyes street, Varsity Hills Subd., Loyola Heights,
Quezon City.

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

“Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM ”
- Earl Shaof