[Blueboard] ATENEO DE MANILA JUNIOR AND SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL I ANNUAL STAFF RETREAT I 25-28 APRIL 2017

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Tue Apr 25 09:38:38 +08 2017

TO THE ATENEO DE MANILA COMMUNITY

Please be informed that the Ateneo de Manila Junior and Senior High School
Annual Staff Retreat will be (today) Tuesday until Friday, 25-28 April 2017
at Mirador Jesuit Villa Retreat House, Baguio City.

For inquiries regarding operations, you may contact the following:

*NAME*

*UNIT*

*OFFICE*

*LOCAL NO.*

Ms. NIMIA F. VASALLO

JHS

Office of the Principal

6105

Mr. CYRUS D. LIM

SHS

Office of the APSAF

6031

You may also reach the Administration Security Personnel at local 6298. The
Office of the Registrar in both JHS and SHS are *open for enrollment.*

Let us ask for the Lord’s graciousness as the participants go through these
days of prayer and reflection.

For your information and guidance.

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*