[Blueboard] Reminders re Ateneo P2P+ Seat Reservation

Campus Safety and Mobility Office [CSMO] csmo at ateneo.edu
Wed Apr 19 08:19:37 +08 2017

​Date            :      19 April 2017

Memo to     :      The University Community

>From          :      Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza

                          Director - Campus Safety and Mobility Office
(CSMO)

Subject      :      Reminders re Ateneo P2P+ Seat Reservation

We would like to remind everyone that *texting to reserve a seat* is still
required for riders to be able to acquire a confirmed seat on the Ateneo
P2P+ shuttles.  Please be reminded that for the summer months of April and
May we are using *school bus service vans*, thus the seating capacity is
much smaller than that of the usual buses.  Names on the rider list remain *top
priority* upon boarding.  Chance passengers will be asked to wait on the
side, as is the usual practice.

Please follow our *usual procedure of sending a text message* to signify
your ride following the *cut-off time of 3:00 PM* and the *prescribed
format* :

DATE OF TRIP (MMDDYY)
LAST NAME FIRST NAME
GRADE AND SECTION/YEAR AND COURSE/OFFICE DEPT FOR EMPLOYEES
DROP-OFF OR PICK-UP POINT
TIME OF TRIP

ex.
041817
LOYOLA IGNACIO
10-OWEN/1BS MGT/ASHS FACULTY
FAIRVIEW TERRACES
6:00 AM

*OR*

041817. LOYOLA IGNACIO. 10-OWEN/1BS MGT/ASHS FACULTY. FAIRVIEW TERRACES. 6:00
AM

A confirmation message will be received by the rider based on seat
availability.

The numbers to text are:
For High School Students - *0917 624 4984 *or* 0928 823 5801*
For Loyola schools students, university employees, affiliates - *0920 949
1284 *or *0917 719 0915*

The fare is still *P50 per trip* and should be *paid directly to the school
bus driver *upon riding.

​or the latest Ateneo P2P+ updates, please keep posted on Blueboard and our
Facebook page ​
https://www.facebook.com/AteneoPointtoPointPlus/

Thank you.

Please email comments to:  *Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza *at mjmendoza at ateneo.ed