[Blueboard] HEALTH INSURANCE SURVEY FOR CY 2016-2017

Total Rewards [HRMOD] totalrewards.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Mon Apr 17 15:46:29 +08 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

MEMO TO          :                      Members of the AdMU Health Care
Program

MEMO FROM   :                       Maria Victoria T. Cortez
                                                Director

SUBJECT          :                      *HEALTH INSURANCE SURVEY FOR CY
2016-2017*

The Office of Human Resource Management and Organization Development is
conducting a survey to determine the quality of service provided by Lacson
and Lacson Insurance Brokers, Inc.

To facilitate this, we request the members of the AdMU Health Care Program
to accomplish the attached Survey Form by clicking the link below:

http://bit.ly/AteneoHealthCarePlanSurveyCY2016-2017

Your responses will provide valuable information in developing effective
and efficient ways in managing our health care needs. We would greatly
appreciate receiving your response on or before *29 April 2017*.

If you need clarification about this survey, you may e-mail us at
*totalrewards.hrmod at ateneo.edu
<totalrewards.hrmod at ateneo.edu>* or contact Ms. Kathy E. Soriano and Ms.
Suzanne L. Melaya at local 4125 and 4127,
respectively.

Your participation on this survey is highly encouraged.

Thank you.