[Blueboard] Network maintenance in Loyola Heights

Patrick J. Medina pmedina at ateneo.edu
Tue Apr 11 15:05:08 PHT 2017

To the Loyola Heights community:

There will be some checking and maintenance activities in the Loyola
Campus network on Wednesday and Thursday, April 12 and 13.  In
particular, we will be pulling out equipment for cleaning.

Please expect the Internet to be unavailable for 15-30 minute periods
on a rotating basis, in the various buildings throughout Loyola
campus.  These outage periods will happen between 6:00 AM and 7:30 AM,
this Holy Wednesday and Maundy Thursday.

In this season, it is hoped these outages will not be treated as an
inconvenience but as a small sacrificial offering by everyone who will
be affected (including those who will be literally doing the dirty
work).

Thank you and we wish everyone a meaningful Lenten celebration.