[Blueboard] Repost: Ateneo P2P+ Special Schedule effective April 18, 2017

Campus Safety and Mobility Office [CSMO] csmo at ateneo.edu
Tue Apr 11 08:37:33 PHT 2017

​Date            :      11 April 2017

Memo to     :      The University Community

>From          :      Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza

                          Director - Campus Safety and Mobility Office
(CSMO)

Subject      :      Repost:  Ateneo P2P+ Special Schedule effective April
18, 2017

Please be advised of the Ateneo P2P+ special schedule *effective April 18,
2017* (until further notice):

*Monday to Friday AM Trips*

Fairview Terraces (ETD 6:00 AM) > UP Technohub (ETD 7:00 AM) > Ateneo

Market! Market! (ETD 5:45 AM) > Temple Drive (ETD 7:00 AM) > Ateneo

SM Masinag (ETD 6:30 AM) > SM Marikina (7:00 AM) > Ateneo

*Monday to Friday PM Trips - 5:45 PM (departure from Ateneo)*

*Northbound *(Xavier Hall driveway) > UP Town Center > bus stops along
Commonwealth Avenue > Fairview Terraces
*Southbound *(Gonzaga driveway) > Temple Drive (UCC/Starbucks side) >
lay-by at SM Hypermarket before Shell Julia Vargas > Market! Market!
*Eastbound *(Gonzaga driveway) > SM Marikina footbridge > Ligaya >
Robinson's Metro East > Marcos Highway subdivisions > Super 8 > SM Masinag
> Blue Wave Marikina

Since we are currently experiencing lean season in terms of the number of
riders, in lieu of the regular buses we will be utilizing
*school bus service vans​ (2015-2016 year models)​*. *The fare is still P50
per trip and may be paid directly to the school bus driver upon riding.*

Please follow our *usual procedure of sending a text message* to signify
your ride following the *cut-off time of 3:00 PM* and the *prescribed
format* (MMDDYY. LAST NAME FIRST NAME. GRADE AND SECTION OR YEAR AND
COURSE/OFFICE DEPT FOR EMPLOYEES. SPECIFIC PICK-UP OR DROP-OFF POINT. TIME
OF DEPARTURE). A confirmation message will be received by the rider based
on seat availability.

The numbers to text are:
For High School Students - *0917 624 4984/0928 823 5801*
For Loyola schools students, university employees, affiliates -
*0920-9491284 *or *0917-7190915*

Thank you!

Please email comments to:  *Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza *at mjmendoza at ateneo.ed
u or