[Blueboard] Holy Week Break 2017

Vice President for Administration [VPA] vpadmin at ateneo.edu
Thu Apr 6 16:05:44 PHT 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

Date :
​
Memo to : The University Community
>From :
​(Sgd.)
​
Fr. Nemesio S. Que, SJ
Vice President
Subject : Holy Week Break

I wish to inform the community that, as in the previous year, all
University offices will be closed on 12 April 2017, Holy Wednesday. Likewise,
after due consultation, classes at the Professional Schools will be
suspended.

The Senior High School Summer Remedial Program examinations will push
through and will have special arrangements which will be communicated by
the Office of the Principal.

I also wish to remind everyone that the following dates have been declared
as holidays by the President of the Philippines through Proclamation No.
50, s. 2016*:

·  13 April 2017 – Maundy Thursday (Regular Holiday)

·  14 April 2017​ – Good Friday (Regular Holiday)

·  15 April 2017 – Black Saturday (Special non-working day)

Employees must ensure that offices are kept safe and secure during the Holy
Week Break. All windows should be closed; doors, locked; and electrical
equipment, unplugged.

Offices that are directly involved in basic services, such as campus
maintenance, connectivity, safety, and emergency preparedness should ensure
that a skeleton force will be available during emergency cases in campus.

I pray that everyone keeps safe during this time-off from work and take
this opportunity to reflect on the significance of the Holy Week.

For your information and proper guidance.

---

*Proclamation No. 50, s. 2016
( http://www.gov.ph/2016/08/16/proclamation-no-50-s-2016/
<http://www.gov.ph/2016/08/16/proclamation-no-50-s-2016/> )*