[Blueboard] UPDATE -- Officer-in-Charge of University Archives (14 March to 13 May 2017)

Vice President for Administration [VPA] vpadmin at ateneo.edu
Thu Apr 6 15:56:12 PHT 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

Date : 5 April 2017
Memo to : The University Community
>From : (Sgd.) Fr. Nemesio S. Que, SJ
Vice President
Subject : UPDATE --
Officer-in-Charge of University Archives (14 March to *13 May 2017*)
I wish to inform the community that Ms. Carina C. Samaniego, Director,
University Archives, will be on leave from 14 March to 13 May 2017. During
this period, I have appointed Mr. Nicolo Y. Maniquis, Assistant to the VP
for Administration, as Officer-in-Charge.

For your proper information and guidance.

--
Office of the VP for Administration
Ateneo de Manila University