[Blueboard] ALUMNI HOLY WEEK TRIDUUM RETREAT 2017

Office of Alumni Relations [OAR] alumnirelations at ateneo.edu
Tue Apr 4 08:48:20 PHT 2017

<https://goo.gl/forms/dKtHGxJmjlugirLr1>

Peace of Christ!

The Church gives us the Holy Season of Lent to enter more fully into the
central mysteries of our Faith. This Holy Week we invite you to experience
the celebration of the Paschal Triduum in a deeper and more meaningful way.
The Office of Alumni Relations and the Gesu Liturgical Committee offer
their annual Triduum Retreat for Alumni.

A retreat is essentially:

 - a time off from the busy daily grind of life so that we can make time
for ourselves and for God and experience the grace of peaceful rest

 - an opportunity to remove ourselves from the clutter and noise of the
world so that we can make space in our hearts for God and enter the silence
and solitude where our deepest longings can be heard.

We seek to nurture the Ignatian Spirituality of discovering and responding
to Christ's call and finding God in all things.  Our retreat hopes to bring
us to a deeper awareness of God's presence in our lives and make us more
attentive to His desire rather than our own.    *"Man is created to praise,
reverence and serve God our Lord, and by this means to save his soul... Our
one desire and choice should be what is more conducive to the end for which
we are created."* * (Spiritual Exercises by St. Ignatius)*

*ALUMNI HOLY WEEK TRIDUUM RETREAT*

April 13, 14, 15, 2017

Leong Hall Auditorium

*Retreat Director:  Fr. Johnny C. Go, SJ*

*Tentative Schedule*

  7:30 –  8:00 am         Arrival and Registration

  8:00 –  8:15 am         Morning Prayer

  8:15 –   8:30 am        Introduction of the Speaker / Orientation

  8:30 –   9:30 am        Session 1

  9:30 – 10:00 am        Individual Prayer and Reflection

10:00 – 10:30 am        Break

10:30 – 11:30 am        Session 2

11:30 – 12:00 nn         Individual Prayer and Reflection

12:00 – 12:15 pm        Synthesis and Points for Reflection for the
afternoon

                                    (to be given by the
Scholastic)

12:15 – 12:30 pm        Closing Prayer

*Please register online at **https://goo.gl/forms/dKtHGxJmjlugirLr1
<https://goo.gl/forms/dKtHGxJmjlugirLr1>*

*Recollection fee per person:*

            Php1,200.00 for 3 sessions (April 13 - 15)

            Php   500.00 for 1 session

Please submit payment (checks payable to: Ateneo de Manila University) to
the Office of Alumni Relations by *Friday, April 7, 2017.*

*First come, first served*

*Schedule of Services at the Church of the Gesu*

*April 13, Maundy Thursday*             4:00 PM    Mass of the Lord’s Supper
             Presider: Fr. Jose Mario C. Francisco, SJ

*April 14, Good Friday*
              3:00 PM    Celebration of the Lord's Passion
              followed by Way of the Cross
              Presider: Fr. Aristotle C. Dy, SJ

*April 15, Holy Saturday*
              8:00 PM    Easter Vigil
              Presider: Fr. Jose Ramon T. Villarin, SJ

*April 16, Easter Sunday Mass*
            10:30 AM
            Presider: Fr. Norberto Ma. L. Bautista, SJ

*For reservations and inquiries, kindly contact:*

Ms. Angela Mae A. Palma

Office of Alumni Relations

Tel No.: (63-2) 426-6001 ext 4086

Fax No.: (63-2) 426-6080