[Blueboard] ADMU Fine Arts Festival 2017 - April 17-21, 2017

Regina angelica A. Bengzon rbengzon at ateneo.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:40:52 PHT 2017

To the Loyola Schools Community:

We at the Department of Fine Arts are pleased to invite you to the *Ateneo
Fine Arts Festival 2017*, an annual, weeklong event that showcases the
thesis projects of our graduating Art Management, Creative Writing,
Information Design and Theater Arts majors and minors.

The Festival runs from *Monday, April 17 through Friday, April 21, 2017. *This
year, our sub-events include an academic conference, a multi-genre chapbook
launch, a multimedia creative project exhibit, and theater presentations.

Please refer to the full schedule below for further information, or simply
log on to *http://tinyurl.com/FineArtsFestival2017
<http://tinyurl.com/FineArtsFestival2017>*

We are counting on your presence to make the Ateneo Fine Arts Festival 2017
a success.

Thank you very much, and we look forward to seeing you at the events!

Warmly,

Regina Angelica Theresa A. Bengzon
Faculty Coordinator / Lecturer
Ateneo Fine Arts Fest 2017
Department of Fine Arts

----

*Schedule of Events: Ateneo Fine Arts Festival 2017*

*April 17, Monday *

   - The Forms of Paper / Technology and Creativity in the Digital Age
   (joint talk by Fedrigoni Asia and Norde International Distributors)
   5.00-6.30 PM, Ching Tan Room/SOM111

*April 18, Tuesday*

   - Information Design Exhibit Opening
   5.00-6.30 PM, Leong Hall Roofdeck
   - Binyag: The 2017 Playwriting Thesis Plays, Installment 1
   7.30 PM, Fine Arts Theater

*April 19, Wednesday*

   - Blue Indie Komiks Book Launch -
*Ang Kwento ng Mga Aeta *5.00-6.30 PM, Leong Hall Roofdeck

*April 20, Thursday*

   - Art Management Academic Conference
   5.00-6.30 PM, Ching Tan Room/SOM111
   - Information Design Networking Night
   7.00-8.30 PM, Leong Hall Roofdeck

*April 21, Friday*

   - Creative Writing Chapbook Launch
   5.00-7.00 PM, Leong Hall Roofdeck
   - Binyag: The 2017 Playwriting Thesis Plays, Installment 2
   7.30 PM, Fine Arts Theater