[Blueboard] LS HRSSM closed this afternoon

LS] Human Resource Services for Staff and Maintenance [LS hrserv.adsas.ls at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:48:11 PHT 2016

The Human Resource Services for Staff and Maintenance unit of the Office of
the ADSAS will be closed this afternoon, from 1:00pm onwards. We will be
assisting in the CHED-GET closing ceremonies. For urgent concerns, we may
be contacted through this number: 0905-3239104.

Thank you very much.

--
*Human Resource Services for Staff and Maintenance*
*Office of the Associate Dean for Student and Administrative Services*