[Blueboard] LS Day of Remebrance

Joselito R. Mercado jmercado at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 26 09:03:45 PHT 2016

The month of November is a month of remembering.

As a Loyola Schools community we remember our departed relatives and
friends in our prayers and masses.

Also with heartfelt solidarity with our brothers and sisters in the
Northern part of the Philippines, we pray for those affected by the storm
and its aftermath, especially those who lost their loved ones and their
homes.

For this especial intentions we invite the Loyola Schools Community to
attend the:

MASS DAY OF REMEMBRANCE