[Blueboard] All Saints' Day Break 2016

Vice President for Administration [VPA] vpadmin at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 25 10:04:12 PHT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

Date :
​25 October
 2016​
Memo to : The University Community

    From :
​(Sgd.)
​
Fr. Nemesio S. Que, SJ
Vice President
Subject : All Saints' Day Break 2016

I wish to remind the community that all University offices will be closed
on the following nationwide holidays as declared by virtue of Proclamation
No. 1105, s. 2015* :

   - 31 October, Monday – Additional special non-working day
   - 1 November, Tuesday – All Saints' Day (Special non-working day)

I pray that everyone keeps safe during these days while away from work.

Offices that are directly involved in basic services, such as campus
maintenance, connectivity, safety, and emergency preparedness should ensure
that a skeleton force will be available during emergency cases for
continuity of operations.

Regular University operations will resume on 2 November, Wednesday.

For your proper information and guidance.

---

**Proclamation No. 1105, s. 2015 ( **https://goo.gl/hMjHGK
<https://goo.gl/hMjHGK>** ) *

--