[Blueboard] Erratum: Now Hiring Maintenance Staff I (M-01) at Senior High School

Careers in Ateneo careers.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 24 16:06:40 PHT 2016

This Job Vacancy is under the Category A of the Employee Referral Program

*MAINTENANCE STAFF I (M-01)*

Senior High School (SHS)

*Job Summary:*

Under the direct supervision of the SHS Principal, the Maintenance Staff I,
performs janitorial and custodian work that may be assigned to him/her.

*Job Responsibilities*

A.    Primary Responsibilities

1.     Sweeps, mops, scrubs and cleans areas within area of responsibility

2.     Removes and disposes litter and waste papers from assigned areas

3.     Cleans and clears roof decks, gutters of debris

B.    Secondary Responsibilities

1.     Helps in the preparation of facilities, e.g., hauling, movement,
transfer needed during school activities, important functions and other
emergency cases

2.     Acts as custodian of all school facilities within area of
responsibility

3.     Performs other tasks that may be assigned

*Qualifications:*

·         High School graduate

·         With at least 1 year of cleaning experience

·         Has commendable interpersonal skills

Interested applicants must submit the following:

      I.        Letter of intent addressed to HR Director duly endorsed by
your supervisor, indicating…

·         why you want to apply for the position

·         why you think you are qualified for the position

·         what you can contribute to the office if you were hired in this
position

     II.        Letter of Recommendation from your immediate supervisor
(see attached template).

The above stated documents, along with your updated resume, must be
submitted on or before 31 October 2016 to:

Christine L. Velasco

HR Officer I

Workforce Planning and Capability Development

              Office of Human Resource Management and Organization
Development

--
*Workforce Planning & Capability Development*
*Office of Human Resource Management & Organization Development*