[Blueboard] Invitation to "Getting Our Act Together: A Policy Dialogue on Climate and Energy"

Dionie J. Salamat dsalamat at ateneo.edu
Thu Oct 20 08:38:28 PHT 2016

It is with great pleasure that the Ateneo School of Government invites you
to the Reform Energy Project's Policy Dialogue, which will take place on
October 21, 2016 in Hurtado Hall, Ateneo de Manila University.

At the event, we will be presenting our three policy briefs on the
following topics: (1) the formation of the Philippines’ Nationally
Determined Contribution (NDC) to global climate goals, (2) the development
of a secure, equitable, and sustainable energy mix for the country,
considering that serious climate action requires shifts in the energy
sector, and (3) the creation of an enabling environment to support an
optimal energy mix for a climate-smart Philippines.

A provisional program is attached to this email. For confirmation of
attendance, please email Andie Reyes at mdreyes at ateneo.edu.

We hope to see you there!

--
Dionie J. Salamat