[Blueboard] Return to Escaler Hall as Venue for Session 5 of CATCH A FALLING STAR Psychological First Aid on Monday, 24 October 2016

Kevin Conrad M. Ramos kramos at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 17 10:43:31 PHT 2016

To the Ateneo de Manila University community,

Please be advised that our venue for Session 5 of CATCH A FALLING STAR
Psychological First Aid on Monday, 24 October 2016 will again be at ESCALER
HALL, as set at the start of the series, instead of Faber Hall 302. Please
disregard the memo sent previously about the change of venue. We extend our
apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Office for Student Services