[Blueboard] Ateneo P2P+ Shuttle Schedule Effective OCTOBER 18, 2016

Campus Safety and Mobility Office [CSMO] csmo at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 14 15:48:36 PHT 2016

​Date            :      14 October 2016

Memo to     :      The University Community

>From          :      Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza

                          Director - Campus Safety and Mobility Office
(CSMO)

Subject      :      Ateneo P2P+ Shuttle Schedule Effective OCTOBER 18, 2016

*Surely you have all heard of this by now:*

*Subject: MMDA "No Window Hours" Policy**​*

*We would like to remind the community that effective 17 October
2016 (Monday), the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) will
strictly implement the “no window hours” policy on the number coding scheme
along Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue (EDSA) and C5 Roads including Katipunan
Avenue.  This is an effort to ease road congestion in Metro Manila as
traffic is expected to worsen toward the Christmas season.  For more
information, kindly visit http://www.mmda.gov.ph <http://www.mmda.gov.ph/>*

*For your information and guidance.*

*Your next plan of action?*

*Purchase an alternate vehicle?*

*(come on . . . this DEFEATS the purpose of the whole thing)*

*​*

*Use alternate routes?*

*(not possible for the ENTIRE University community . . .)*

*So why not take advantage of –*

*​*

*You will be **ECSTATIC** to know that we now have **FOUR ADDITIONAL
MORNING HUBS** (yes, we do listen to your requests) and **TWO ADDITIONAL
AFTERNOON TRIPS **(yes, we do realize that y’all are workaholics)**!!*

*All the more giving you good reason to** PARK and RIDE!*

*Check out our** NEW SCHEDULE:*

*_______________​___________*

*MORNING TRIPS TO ATENEO:​*

*TriNoma*

ETD 6:00 am   ETA Ateneo 6:55 am

*UP TechnoHub*

​    ​

ETD 6:30 am   ETA Ateneo 6:55 am

ETD 6:45 am    ETA Ateneo 7:20 am

*Fairview Terraces*

  ​

ETD 6:00 am    ETA Ateneo 7:30 am

*Market! Market!*

ETD 5:45 am    ETA Ateneo 6:40 am

*Temple Drive*

ETD 6:15 am    ETA Ateneo 6:40 am

ETD 6:45 am    ETA Ateneo 7:30 am

ETD 7:15 am    ETA Ateneo 7:45 am

*SM Masinag*

ETD 6:00 am    ETA Ateneo 7:30 am

*SM Marikina*

 ​

ETD 6:15 am   ETA Ateneo 6:40 am

ETD 6:45 am    ETA Ateneo 7:30 am

ETD 7:15 am    ETA Ateneo 7:45 am

*AFTERNOON TRIPS FROM ATENEO (click on the link to view route details) *

*http://tinyurl.com/P2PROUTEEFFECTIVE101816
<http://tinyurl.com/P2PROUTEEFFECTIVE101816>*

*Northbound (Ayala Fairview Terraces)*

ETD Ateneo (Xavier Hall Driveway) 5:15 pm

ETD Ateneo (Xavier Hall Driveway) 6:15​ pm

*Westbound (TriNoma)*

ETD Ateneo (Xavier Hall Driveway) 5:15 pm

ETD Ateneo (Xavier Hall Driveway) 6:15 pm

*Southbound (Market! Market!)*

ETD Ateneo (Gonzaga Bldg Driveway) 5:15 pm

ETD Ateneo (Gonzaga Bldg Driveway) 6:15 pm

*Eastbound (Masinag)*

ETD Ateneo (Gonzaga Bldg Driveway) 5:15 pm

ETD Ateneo (Gonzaga Bldg Driveway) 6:15​ pm

​*__________________________​*

*One-time Registration only*

*For AJHS and ASHS:*

https://goo.gl/forms/vEvtaKwSiTLRqBX22

*For LS, employees, and university affiliates:*

https://goo.gl/forms/JPn5p1m1y8SZsTFA2

After registration, please text your route and schedule to the numbers
below WHEN YOU WILL ACTUALLY RIDE so the service can update the passenger
list:

*For AJHS and ASHS- *

09288235801

*For LS, employees, and university affiliates- *

09209491284

09177190915

*No text means no ride even if you already registered. *

*Let’s all do our part in helping lessen the volume of vehicles on our
roads! Just imagine, one busload of passengers could be equal to fifty
individual cars on the road at the same time!*

*   ​​*

Please email comments to:  *Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza *at mjmendoza at ateneo.ed
u or
                                    *Engr. Nhoy Almosera* at