[Blueboard] Fwd: Call for papers "European Journal of Educational Sciences" (EJES) December issue 2016

Office of International Relations oir at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 11 15:48:42 PHT 2016

[image: ejes]

*Call for papers EJES March issue 2016*

Scientific Journal Impact Factor,SJIF 2014=0.403

Hard Copies For The Authors

*Distinguished Colleagues,*

The *“**European Journal of Educational Sciences” **(EJES)*
<http://ejes.eu/ejes2013/index.php?subid=263614&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=1&mailid=11>
is a peer reviewed journal which accepts high quality research articles. It
is a quarterly journal published at the end of March, June, September and
December and is available to all researchers who are interested in
publishing their scientific achievements.

We welcome submissions focusing on theories, methods and applications in
educational sciences, both articles and book reviews. All articles must be
in English.

Regular biannual publications of the EJES are uploaded on our website.
Moreover, EJES mails a printed copies of the journal to the authors of the
papers included in each respective edition.

*Sincerely,*

European Journal of Educational Sciences, EJES

team

For any other information please send us e-mail on:

contact at ejes.eu

Website: www.ejes.eu
<http://ejes.eu/ejes2013/index.php?subid=263614&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=1&mailid=11>

http://ejes.eu/
<http://ejes.eu/ejes2013/index.php?subid=263614&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=1&mailid=11>

Click here
<http://ejes.eu/ejes2013/index.php?subid=263614&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=user&task=out&mailid=11&key=12af7bb9b35ad1cb6bade83b9793dbca>
if you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list

--
*Office of International Relations*
3/F Faber Hall