[Blueboard] Mass in honor of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary on the occasion of her feast on 8 December 2016

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 11 15:04:37 PHT 2016

​

DATE:

MEMO TO:

The Loyola Schools Community

FROM:

Maria Luz C. Vilches, Ph.D.
Vice President
​
for the Loyola Schools​

SUBJECT:

*Mass in honor of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary on
the occasion of her feast on 8 December 2016*

I invite all administrators, faculty, professionals, students, staff and
maintenance personnel of the Loyola Schools to attend the Mass in honor of
the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary on the occasion of her
feast on

8 December 2016, Thursday

9:45 to 11:00 a.m.

Church of the Gesù

Recitation of the Rosary

9:30 a.m.

Fr. Manoling Francisco, S.J., of the Loyola Schools of Theology, will be
the main celebrant and homilist.  All priests are invited to concelebrate.

I encourage everyone to wear the Marian colors of white or blue.  I also
invite the community to bring flowers as an offering to the Blessed Mother
during the Eucharistic Celebration.

To enable everyone to participate in the Eucharistic celebration, work of
all personnel is suspended from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.  The Rizal Library (New
Building, Old Building, Matteo Ricci, and CTC 101) however, will remain
open but services may be limited or available only in certain sections.

Novena masses in preparation for the solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
will start on 24 November 2016, Thursday, at 12:00 p.m., at the College
Chapel.

Thank you very much.