[Blueboard] CANCELLATION of Information Session on the K-12 Transition Program (PhilFrance Scholarships)

Office of International Relations oir at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 11 13:33:26 PHT 2016

We apologize but the Info Session on the PhilFrance Scholarships will not
be pushing through this afternoon. Mr. Jules Leconte, education attache
from the French Embassy, cannot make it to the Ateneo today.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this cancellation will cause. We
will be sending out notices for the new schedule of the info session. I
hope you can help us spread the word again then..

Thank you for your kind understanding

--
*Office of International Relations*
3/F Faber Hall