[Blueboard] Employees' Gathering 2016

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 10 14:17:25 PHT 2016

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           Employees' Gathering 2016

Last year, as part of our Ignatian Festival celebration, we began a good
practice of gathering our employees for a period of prayer, reflection and
community-building. Given the positive feedback we got from that
experience, we are planning to hold such an activity once more, extending
it to a whole day this time to provide a longer period for interaction and
sharing.

In the spirit of *Ignatian Festival 2016: Pagtanaw, Paggalaw,
Pagsasaaraw-araw*, we shall hold our

*ATENEO EMPLOYEES' GATHERING*

on

*15 November 2016 (Tuesday)*

*8:00am - 5:00pm*

at the

*Blue Eagle Gym*

This gathering shall be mainly for the units of Basic Education, Loyola
Schools, and Central Administration. The units of the Ateneo Professional
Schools shall have a separate gathering to build the APS community and to
ensure better participation from their units.

We are suspending regular office operations and classes of the concerned
units to ensure the attendance of our employees (i.e. faculty,
administrators, non-teaching personnel). I request the concerned school
units and offices to make the necessary arrangements in support of this
gathering.

Thank you for making time for this important endeavor. May the Lord look
kindly on our efforts to deepen our sense of purpose and belonging in this
shared mission that is the Ateneo de Manila.

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University