[Blueboard] University OIC

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 7 09:47:43 PHT 2016

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           University OIC

I will leave Manila on 12 October 2016 to attend the 12th All Ateneo Alumni
Convention which will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. I will also meet Fr
William Leahy SJ of Boston College, Massachusetts.

Fr Jose M Cruz SJ, Vice President for University and Global Relations, will
be Officer-in-Charge from 12 to 24 October 2016.

My office has my coordinates while I am in the USA.

Your prayers please for fruitful meetings and safe travels. Thank you.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights,