[Blueboard] POWER INTERRUPTION

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Thu May 19 16:48:50 PHT 2016

Date                :          19 May 2016

Memo to          :          The University Community

>From               :           Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                  Director

Subject            :          Main Power Supply Tapping for Newly
Constructed AHS Senior High School Building.

*POWER INTERRUPTION*

Please be advised on the scheduled  power interruption this Sunday 22 May
2016 with details as follows:

Time : 6:30am to 7:30pm

Affected areas are:

   - Ateneo de Manila High School Complex including AHS Annex
   - Moro Lorenzo Sports Complex (MLSC)
   - East Asian Pastoral Institute (EAPI)
   - EAPI Hostel

Available back-up generators within affected areas and support technical
personnel​ will be activated & deployed respectively for emergency power and
assistance as needed.

​Thank you and we hope for your kind understanding.

​
​​

​For urgent ​
concerns, you may contact our Technical point person Engr. Ronald Santos at
this number 0917 8530998​

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

​