[Blueboard] ERRATUM: VPPS Team Building Activity (May 20-21, 2016)

Office of the VP for the Ateneo Professional Schools [VPAPS] vpaps at ateneo.edu
Thu May 19 10:12:47 PHT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

Date :
​
​
​
​
​1
​9​
May 2016​
Memo to : The University Community
>From :
​
Antonette Palma-Angeles
​, PhD​
​Vice President​

Subject :
​VPPS Team Building​ Activity
​ (May 20-21, 2016)​

​The Office of the Vice President for the Professional Schools will have
its T​eam Building
​a
ctivity on May 20 and 21, 2016 (Friday and Saturday).

Please contact the Facilities and Management Office in Rockwell at 899-7691
to 96 local 2101 for facilities and maintenance service requests.
​ Their office is open from 7:00AM to 10:00PM, Monday to Friday and 7:00AM
to 6:00PM on Saturday.​

We encourage those who may have specific concerns that could arise this
weekend to advise us earlier this week so we could make the necessary
arrangements.

For urgent concerns on May 20 and 21, 2016, please contact Engr. Hub
Abergos at 938 0347, 935 9095, or 0920 120 8262.

We shall resume full operations on Monday, May 23 starting at 9:00AM.

Thank you.

​
Office of the Vice President for the Ateneo Professional Schools

G/F, Room 104, APS Building
20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center
1200 Makati City
Tel. No. 899-7691 to 96  ext. 2128-2129