[Blueboard] Ateneo de Manila Grade School annual faculty and staff retreat

Jocelyn S. Cauilan jcauilan at ateneo.edu
Tue May 17 13:24:24 PHT 2016

TO THE ATENEO DE MANILA COMMUNITY

Please be informed that the Ateneo de Manila Grade School annual faculty
and staff retreat will be on *Wednesday-Friday, 18-20 May 2016* at
different retreat houses in Quezon City. Our annual retreat responds to the
call of continued faith formation and deepening spirituality of lay
witnesses in the Catholic schools.

All offices will be closed except Cashier's and AGS Satellite Accounting
Office.

We ask the whole Ateneo community to be with us in prayer as we seek ways
to be mature in our faith and to deepen our relationship with the Lord. May
our *“vacation days with the Lord” *enable us to become authentic witnesses
of the faith as we have been entrusted with the integral human formation
and the faith education of young people.

Thank you. God bless!