[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + CRISTINA LINSANGAN LOIZ

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Mon May 16 10:32:12 PHT 2016

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of* + CRISTINA LINSANGAN
LOIZ*, who passed away last Sunday, 15 May 2016 at the age of 68 due to
complications of surgery. Her remains lie at their residence at No. 330
Mendoza Street, Lolomboy, Bocaue, Bulacan. Mrs. Loiz is the Mother of Mr.
Vincent Galileo L. Loiz, CLE Subject Area Coordinator of the Ateneo de
Manila Senior High School.

The Ateneo Senior High School community will sponsor the wake Mass on
Wednesday, 18 May 2016, 6:45 PM at their residence in Bulacan. The assembly
point will be in front of the high school cafeteria. Estimated time of
departure is at 4:00 PM. We encourage those who are joining to carpool
because of limited parking.

Interment details to follow.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mrs. Cristina Loiz eternal rest, and to
her family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*
--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant