[Blueboard] New from JesCom

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Fri May 13 14:14:15 PHT 2016

New Release from JesCom!

/*VIA LUCIS, Reflections in the Holy Land*/
by H.E. Luis Antonio G. Cardinal Tagle, DD, STD
Archbishop of Manila

The usual pilgrimage highlighted the /Via Crucis/ or the Way of the
Cross, which is the Lord's passion and death.  The Cardinal, however,
wanted to take the theme of /Via Lucis/ or the Way of Light.  This would
include Pope John Paul II's Mysteries of Light. But what the Cardinal
meant by his chosen theme  was to approach the life of our Lord from the
perspective of the Resurrection.  That is, a life suffused with light,
hope, and joy.  We are Easter people, he would always remind the
faithful.  We follow the Lord filled with the hope of the Easter
Morning. /(Lifted from the Foreword)/

Product Details:
Type:  Paperback
Pages:  127
Product dimensions: 5.50(w) x 8.25(h) x 0.25(d)
Suggested Retail Price:  P200.00

For bulk order discounts and inquiries, call the Tanging Yaman store at
4265971 to 72 local 112 or 113; or email tanging.yaman at jescom.ph.

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

“Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM ”
- Earl Shaof