[Blueboard] Science and Engineering Week - May 10 to 12, 2016

Victoria M. Cabason vcabason at ateneo.edu
Fri May 6 09:00:44 PHT 2016

The School of Science and Engineering celebrates its SOSE Week next week,
from May 10 to May 12, 2016.

We are pleased to announce the following events:

*BPI-DOST Science Awards ceremonies*
Tuesday, May 10, 2:00 PM, Faber Hall Function Room
Our awardees for 2016:
*Kirk Louie U. Amandoron* (BS Life Sciences)
*Joni L. Dofeliz *(BS Chemistry with BS Materials Science and Engineering)
*Jhoana M. Garces *(BS Biology)

*SOSE Outstanding Student Research in S&T Awards*:

This year, for the SOSE Outstanding Student Research awards, 17 entries
were submitted for the Undergraduate Basic Research Category, 8 for
Undergraduate innovation, 11 for Graduate Basic Research and 3 for Graduate
Innovation.

*Poster Presentations* (all entries):
Tuesday May 10, 2:00 - 5:00 PM
CTC 413
The students will present their posters to the judges and there will be a
Q&A session.
Out of all entries, 2 finalists will be announced for each category after
the judges' deliberations.

*Oral Presentations of the Finalists*
Wednesday, May 11 at 5:00 PM.
Undergraduate finalists:  Ching Tan Room (SOM 111)
Graduate Finalists:  Faura AVR

*SOSE Outstanding Student Research Awards ceremonies*
Thursday, May 12 at 5:30 PM.
5th Floor, Rizal Library

*Interlinks 12.0*
Thursday, May 12, 1:00 - 5:00 PM
5th Floor, Rizal Library
This is an annual poster exhibit showcasing the research of  undergraduate
and graduate students from all SOSE departments.    Guests from industry,
academe and government agencies are invited to view the posters.

We hope to see you in any of these events!

Office of the Dean
School of Science and Engineering
426-6001 local 5601