[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + OSCAR P. ALCARAZ

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Wed May 4 17:23:51 PHT 2016

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of* + OSCAR P. ALCARAZ*,
who passed away last Friday, 29 April 2016 at the age of 66 due to heart
attack. His remains lie at their residence at Balagtas, Bulacan. Mr.
Alcaraz is the father of Mr. Rodel S. Alcaraz, Computer Technician of the
Ateneo de Manila High School.

Interment will be on Saturday, 7 May 2016 at Cemetery in Bulacan.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr. Oscar Alcaraz eternal rest, and to his
family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant